Sunday, July 27, 2008

HELLO AGAIN!!

Hey! It's been a while since I have updated my blog...so I guess I will just get to it now.

I just got back from a crazy weekend in Delta- the Christensen reunion, and some SUPER fun boating activities as well. I am excited about all of my sibs being here for my niece's baptism this coming week. What a cool summer this has been. I only have about 3 more weeks before I jump back into teaching. I have been newly hired at AMERICAN FORK HIGH SCHOOl this year, and I am pumped to be teaching there. Our marching band has been doing very well this year, and we are planning on going to GRAND NATIONALS again in Indianapolis this season. I will try to keep you posted on our progress.

Well, I will try to write more later, and I hope you are all having a FABULOUS summer!

Heather

No comments: