Wednesday, April 2, 2008

STOOOPID WINTER!!

Okay. I have had quite enough of these ridiculous snow storms! It is supposed to be SPRING NOW!! Didn't anyone tell the weather? UGH. I need to just move down to Mexico or something where this won't be a problem.

Oh well...welcome to Utah, eh?

I hope everyone is having a good day! I am headed off to Region Solo/Ensemble today up at Layton Christian Academy. Tomorrow I am off to judge a Region Band Festival at Alta High School. Friday is STATE JAZZ BAND at Murray High School. Then Saturday is STATE WINTER GUARD at West High School. WOW!! Quite the crazy week! Can't wait for spring break when Kara and I get to go to VEGAS!! Woo hoo!

H

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey, all you have to do is come and visit us here in Nevada.... 70 degrees today! Ha Ha.
Love ya.

Christensen family said...

Is that a picture of your cat? That is quite disturbing!!!! I'm also hoping for warmer weather.

-Jamie